Garage Epoxy Flooring
Like most homeowners, you want to keep your garage looking nice and tidy. But it can be tough to do that when your garage floor is covered in dirt, dust, and other debris. A great solution to this problem is epoxy flooring! Epoxy floors are durable and easy to clean, making them the perfect choice for your garage. In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of epoxy floors and how they can help improve the look of your garage. We will also provide some tips on choosing the right flooring for your needs.
Garage floors are important because they protect your car and belongings from the elements. epoxy flooring is a great option for garage floors because it is durable and easy to clean. When choosing epoxy flooring for your garage, there are a few things to keep in mind.
1. Garages are a high-traffic space; this is why you want a flooring option with high durability and safety.
- We don’t want to give you a floor that just looks good! We want you to experience a floor that is going to benefit your space. With epoxy floors, you don’t have to worry about scratches or stains because epoxy is made to handle it all. It is also chemical resistant so no need to worry about spills with harsh chemicals.
- We all know how slippery wet concrete can get, but with epoxy, we eliminate the slip factor from your floors. Epoxy flooring is slip and skid resistant which makes it a smart and safe option for those with young kids who like to run around or a business owner who wants to eliminate accidents from the workplace. With epoxy, you can also brighten up your floors which will make spotting small objects or spills on your floor easier.
2. Epoxy floors have a variety of styles, colors, and designs to choose from. We may build a custom epoxy floor to match the rest of your house’s décor, rather than using tiles that don’t blend.
- Epoxy floors can come in a variety of styles as well including metallic, solid, flaked, and more. Each option comes with its benefits that are specific to your area. For more information on each option visit our home page to read more.
- Talk to a professional about installation. Garage epoxy floors can be tricky to install, so it is best to leave it to the experts. Once you have considered all of these factors, you will be able to choose the perfect epoxy flooring for your garage.
Other Benefits of Garage Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy flooring also comes with environmental benefits. Because the epoxy will isolate any harmful substances on its surface, you don’t need to worry about toxic chemicals slipping through the porous concrete. This prevents any harsh chemicals from falling into your soil and ruining the ground around your house.
An epoxy garage floor can last for many years with the right care. In fact, it’s not uncommon for an epoxy garage floor to last a decade or more. This is due to the durability of epoxy floors. They can withstand a lot of wear and tear, making them ideal for garage floors
Another great benefit of epoxy floors is that they are easy to clean. You can sweep, mop, and vacuum without worrying about damaging the floor. You don’t need any harsh chemicals or cleaners.
The cleaning process can be done in TWO easy steps!
- First, you want to remove any items on your floor that may get in the way of sweeping and mopping.
- The best tool to use is a soft bristle or a dust mop to remove any dust particles or other mess off of the floor. A stiff bristle broom is acceptable but usually leaves behind dirt.
After the area has been swept, all that is left now is a regular wet mop to complete the rest of the task.
- If you are in a hurry or don’t have these tools, then grab the hose. As long as the water is under 115 degrees, you can wash off any mess accumulated on your floor because garage epoxy is WATERPROOF!