Here at Miller’s Epoxy, we know how difficult it can be to have a big project and leave a big mess. Here are some helpful tips to keep your home or business in shape during the renovation process.
1. Plan and create a schedule for when the renovation process will occur. Depending on what you are renovating, we know a project can take a few days to a few months. It is essential to plan and know when jobs will be completed or start that way; you can keep things organized around your home.
2. Have a designated space for all the construction materials and debris. This will help keep your home and company clean and create less confusion about where items or tools are located.
3. Rent a dumpster! Depending on the size of your renovation process, it could be easier to have a dumpster on site. This helps eliminate the build-up of junk around your house. Dumpster rentals also ensure that any hazardous materials are disposed of properly.
4. Clean Daily! Here at Miller’s Epoxy Flooring, we make sure we clean up our work area after each day spent on the job. This ensures that no big junk pile will be accumulated throughout the project. Having a clean space can get the job done quickly and easily.
5. Hire a professional cleaning company after the job is completed. This will help you cross one more thing off your list and have a clean and fresh start in your newly renovated space! Here at Miller’s Epoxy Flooring, we have two junk removal companies that we regularly use, whether in Baton Rouge or Lafayette.
- Baton Rouge Junk Removal – Boudreaux’s is a local and family-owned junk removal business in Baton Rouge. They are a friendly and reliable company that we use consistently on our job sites. https://www.batonrougejunk.com
- Cajun Junk Removal – Lafayette is a perfect junk removal company for any junk removal need in Lafayette. They take care of project cleanups and any other removal needs that you may have. https://junkremovallafayette.com/estate-foreclosure-clean-outs/
Here at Miller’s Epoxy Flooring, we use both of these companies for any project cleanup. They do junk removal and dumpster rentals, perfect for any big project!
If you are planning on starting a renovation project, keep your home or business clean during the process! By following these tips, you can have a stress-free experience and focus on the finished product’s fun part! And if you need any help with junk removal or dumpster rentals, check out your local companies.